Football Parking Policy
Hello alumni, family and guests. In order to make this season an enjoyable one for all, please keep the following guidelines in mind while tailgating at the Manor.
* Please make sure you tell Michael Carisetti email@example.com the names of any guests you will be having prior to 5pm the day before a football game.
* Try and carpool to reduce the amount of traffic coming to the Manor on gameday.
* Please put all trash in dumpsters located off the Ballroom and in the rear of the building.
* Please help us keep the restrooms clean by throwing paper towels in trash cans.
Some Changes from last year...
* Guests will not be admitted unless they have a guest pass in hand when they arrive, or a guest pass has been left at the 'Gate' for them.
* The cost to park at the Manor for 1 game is $25 for both Alumni and Guest cars.
* No R.V. or overnight camping is permitted.
Thank you all and we at the German Club hope you all have a wonderful time tailgating here at the Manor. For a full copy of the 2010 parking policy click on the link below.
If you have any addittional questions or concerns, please contact Michael Carisetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.